Φυλλο

Φυλλο

Τρίτη 21 Ιουνίου 2016

A short prayer

AIME tends to have a very "conservative" influence on me.

Here is an example

(the meanings of terms like "centers" and Holding, tending etc come from http://vkollias.blogspot.gr/2015/09/trying-to-make-mendeleyev-table-for.html -in reality from the work of  Alexander and Josselson- although I do not agree now with the table I have constructed at the end of that note)

A Short prayer

“Lord Jesus Christ have mercy upon me”

Lord. ( centers and their quality)
1.       Holding. ([NET], [DC])
2.       Tending (Care). ([REP], [MOR])  

·         Therefore I realize that my existence takes place in a “lorded” space. “space”, the body of experience, has a coherence, whose author is not me. And yet there is a contact between the coherence of some kind of “me” and the coherence of the One who undersigns coherence.
·         Therefore I am supported to exist, I am protected to exist, I am valued by the One who undersigns everything
Do I Know who I am?
Does the one in front of me know who they are?

Eye to eye validation ( [REF], [HAB])

Jesus Christ. (Resonance, Emptiness as center)
1.       Passionate Experience. ([PRE],  [MET])
2.       Idealization and Identification. ([LAW], [FIC])

·         By pronouncing the name I feel I recoil towards inexistence. I shader. How dare I take this name in my lips
·         By pronouncing this name I touch base with St John who calls Jesus Christ to come. No matter what my concerns are, no matter how full I am with my agendas, to be ready to throw them all to the fire: Jesus Christ has come again!
What am I really after?
What is this person in front of me really after? In the long run?

Mutuality and Resonance [REL]  [POL] .

Have mercy upon me.( Centers next to each other, composition)
1.       Embededness. [ORG]
2.        Attachment  ( [TEC], [ATT] )

·         Bless the springing forth of agency inside me/us/the world. Make it commensurable to your will
·         Pardon my/ours inevitable shortcomings as my/our agency unfolds into practice
Where does “my” agency come from?
Where does the agency of the person in front of me come from?


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου