Φυλλο

Φυλλο

Πέμπτη 26 Μαΐου 2016

Thinking once more on the structure of the general system of modes



I wandered about the following. There is an experience that is common to me and I hear that it is quite common to many others too: we are constantly worried about our social standing, about our "face". If I do this will this present me in a "good light"? If I associated with those will that count negatively on me etc. I could not see how this common experience is accounted for in AIME although I think that there are institutions that support it (for example advertisement does heavy lifting on this). I thouhgt of [MET] but I am not happy with it. This is an experience that leaves in its wake "persons" . False selves (in Winicott's sense ) might be a better account.
So I thought, this is an aspect of evilness and that lead me to the folowing thought. That [DC] is not a mode. It is a certain way in which the flow in the world can take a bad turn (anyway we are constantly reminded that [DC] is an evil genious).  It is as if [DC]tfull [DC] is on the other end of [PRE]cious [PRE] , [NET] being in the middle of them, neutral.

So here is another way of staying close to the pivot table and yet giving a little bit of a different organization

[PRE] is the movement that expresses comming in one's senses. [PRE] recognises the special virtue of each plurality. On the other hand [DC] expresses a tendency to corrupt, to lessen things.

In this scheme, the experience I tried to express at the beginning corresponds to the corruption of the plurality of the three modes creating pseudo-subjects into a [DC]tful Ego. 

Since I obvioulsy like structuring (against much good advice) and since [PRE] expresses for me the "comming to one's senses", I can connect each triangle to one of the cardinal virtues: Courage (to accept the multiverse), Prudence, Temperance, Justice.


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου